The Garmin Edge 530 GPS bike computer was designed to help competitive cyclists improve their performance. Compared to the Garmin edge 520, the 530 has increased battery life and contains more routes.
• 2.6" screen, high resolution color display
• Preloaded with Garmin Cycle map
• Includes alerts notifying you of upcoming turns
• Allows you to send pre-recorded messages to other riders
• By adding heart rate sensors, this GPS can determine your VO2 max and post-race recovery time (sensors included)
• Compatible with Strava live segments
• When used with Vector power meters, tracks your functional threshold power and cycling dynamics
• When coupled to your ANT + indoor trainer, you can choose your desired level of power and it will automatically adjust your bike to keep you at your target
• When paired with your smartphone, the GPS will display your SMS, weather, and wireless uploads.
• Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites.
The Garmin Edge 530 GPS comes with mounts (Flush-out front and Standard mount), a Tether, a USB Cable and instruction manuals.