The GPS Garmin Edge 830 bike computer was designed to help competitive cyclists improve their performance. Equipped with a touch screen, this GPS computer allows you to create your own trips. Compared to the Garmin Edge 820, the 830 has increased battery life, improved maps and a bigger screen.
• Battery life: 20 hours
• 2.6 " touch screen, high resolution color display, works with gloves
• Built-in incident detection is included (must be paired with smartphone)
• Preloaded with Garmin Cycle map
• Includes alerts notifying you of upcoming turns
• Allows you to send pre-recorded messages to other riders
• By adding heart rate sensors, this GPS can determine your VO2 max and post-race recovery time (sensors included)
• Compatible with Strava live segments
• When used with Vector power meters, tracks your functional threshold power and cycling dynamics
• When coupled to your ANT + indoor trainer, you can choose your desired level of power and it will automatically adjust your bike to keep you at your target
• When paired with your smartphone, the GPS will display your SMS, weather, and wireless uploads.
• Compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites.
The Garmin Edge 830 Bundle includes: Edge 830, premium heart rate monitor, cadence sensor, speed sensor, mounts (standard and flush out-front) tether, USB cable, manuals