Thule UpRide is a universal upright bike rack for fast, secure mounting and no frame contact.
This roof bike rack makes no contact with your bike frame, perfect for carbon fiber frames. The rack fits all types of bikes, from mountain bikes to fat bikes. It's also foolproof to load and secure, all without having to remove your bike’s front wheel. Mounting Thule UpRide on either side of your car roof is quick, easy, and secure. Since all loading operations are made close to rooftop level, the bike rack is convenient to use on any vehicle for bikers of all heights. To secure against theft, the bike rack can be locked to the car, and the bike can be locked to the bike rack with an integrated cable lock.
- No bike frame contact is made as the hook securely grabs the front wheel
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- Versatile design accommodates bikes with non-traditional frame designs, rear suspension, and bottle cages
- Simple interface for switching carrier from one side of your car to the other
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most 20–29” wheel bicycles with tires up to 3" wide (up to 5” with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the vehicle (locks sold separately)